Loss Estimating Software
Take the guesswork out of jewelry insurance underwriting and claims mitigation with JEMS® — Jewelry Expert Multiapp System software
Steamline processing and reduce handling costs with JEMs®
JEMs® for Claims, JEMs® for Underwriting, and JEMs® for Agents software applications are proven Internet-enabled technology tools that reside in an ASP environment and offer several distinct advantages.
Our JEMs® jewelry expert software modules enables adjusters, underwriters, and agents to analyze the jewelry, calculate insurance-to-value, and create the appropriate item schedules, descriptions, values, and premiums.
With JEMs®, insurance professionals can…
- streamline the underwriting and claims process,
- reduce overpayment of claims due to inaccurate and over-inflated appraisals,
- put insurance adjusters in control of the claims and mitigation process, and
- increase customer satisfaction at claims settlement.
JEMs® is easy to use and works equally well as a stand-alone insurance software solution or incorporated with other software products.
- is designed for adjusters, underwriters, and agents
- puts powerful software tools in the hands of those who need them
- can be used for both scheduled and unscheduled jewelry
- creates insurance schedules
- calculates value (ITV)
- generates fast, fair claim indemnification
- improves policyholder satisfaction
Equally important, JEMs® software automates the ACORD/JISO jewelry forms introduced in 1997. It also works well for insurers relying on non-ACORD/JISO appraisal forms. It is compatible with other software products, is ACORD ObjX compliant and is backwardly compatible with ACORD AL-3 standards.
JEMs® gives insurers an efficient way to accurately analyze and value jewelry. JEMs® solutions are currently implemented variously at the carrier level, facilitating jewelry insurance processing with a higher degree of accuracy and efficiency.
JEMs® solutions have received ACORD’s Business Process Redesign Award. (Read the complete Process Redesign Case Study which explains JCRS’ award-winning jewelry claims solution.)
Our Valuation Guarantee
All replacement quotations (software or bid-generated) are guaranteed in writing by the supplying jewelers with the following warranties:
- All replacement items in its bids will be of equal or better quality and value than the items to be replaced.
- All quotes are fully inclusive and include all necessary settings, labor and materials to completely replace, repair or restore each item in the bid.
- A picture of each item is available, upon request.
- All grading of gemstones shall be exclusively that of the Gemological Institute of America ("GIA"), that the GIA shall be the final referee in any and all disputes concerning grading of gemstones and finished pieces.
- With respect to watches, all parts and accessories quoted and supplied, including but not limited to bands, cases, bezels, dials, and attachments, shall be only genuine parts supplied by the original vendor or manufacturer of the watch concerned.
All estimates are guaranteed to JISO/ACORD appraisal standards. In the event a replacement is desired, the replacement will come with a JISO appraisal.