FREE Jewelry Claims Settlement Audit
Let us show your company
how much you overpaid jewelry settlements
Annual jewelry sales top $50 billion in the U.S., which, when insured, generates $2 billion in jewelry insurance premium. But according to U.S. Department of Justice statistics, $1 billion-plus in jewelry “disappears” annually, which leads to huge payouts when settling jewelry claims.
But are those huge payouts necessary? Might the industry be overpaying jewelry claims? We think so.
JCRS mitigation solutions and company audits consistently indicate that insurance companies typically overpay claims upwards of 40 percent. If your company wants to bring jewelry claims settlement costs under control, we invite you to take the JCRS challenge.
Here's our challenge to you
- Send us 10 recently settled jewelry claims.
- Don't tell us how much you settled the claim for.
- We will analyze the claims using your data and then compare our numbers.
What you need to do
- Provide JCRS with details on 10 recently settled jewelry claims and include the information you used to figure each settlement.
- Include copies of whatever supporting documentation you have — loss notice, property schedule, inventory list, sales receipt, appraisal, and photo or sketch, etc.
- Do NOT tell us the settlement amount — yet.
What we will do
- We will, FREE of charge, objectively analyze and evaluate your 10 recently settled claims using ACORD standards.
- We will provide our settlement estimates. Then, let’s compare numbers.
Why take our free audit?
- No obligation and nothing to lose.
- Find out whether you’re overpaying jewelry claims. Many claims are based on inflated and inaccurate appraisals, and carriers end up paying out too much. That’s because carriers often rely on claims advice from the same replacement jewelers who provide the quotes.
- See how easy it is to take control of your jewelry claims process.
Insurance industry surveys show that claims are often paid out based on inaccurate and incomplete appraisals that lack the details necessary to truly settle a claim fairly.
Contact us to get started.