Jewelry Insurance Manual
All new edition…
- Over 500 fact-filled pages
- Richly illustrated with color photos, diagrams, charts
- For agents, CSRs, underwriters, and adjusters
- Includes search capability and links
- Can reside on a network, providing multi-user access
- Helps detect fraud, cut settlement costs
- Great value…$125 Click to purchase
The most complete and authoritative jewelry insurance manual available for the industry
Jewelry Insurance: The Underwriting and Claims Reference Manual is the essential reference tool enabling insurance professionals to better understand jewelry and jewelry insurance.
This valuable resource will help insurers at every level to more thoroughly and accurately submit, underwrite, and process jewelry insurance business. The information provided is especially helpful for identifying potential underwriting and claims issues as well as mitigating overpayment of claims settlements.
Our comprehensive jewelry insurance manual includes hundreds of photos, diagrams, and charts. Since the manual is published to a CD-ROM, it includes search capability as well as internal links that enable you to quickly find the information you’re looking for.
The CD-ROM can reside on your agency’s network, thus providing shared access to any user who is connected to the network. The manual, preserved in the Portable Document Format (PDF), can also be printed out in whole or in part.
The three-fold goal of the manual is to…
- assist you in establishing reasonable procedures and guidelines for jewelry insurance
- help you make document and information collection recommendations
- provide you with educational and evaluative tools necessary to determine the adequacy of existing procedures in place.
In short, you’ll have vital and relevant information at your fingertips for handling jewelry insurance business accurately and confidently.
The manual, which costs $125, also provides a basic understanding of jewelry itself, including gemstones and precious metals, manufacturing and enhancement techniques, appraisals, underwriting and claims information, an extensive glossary, and more.
This manual for agents, underwriters, and adjusters provides need-to-know facts that will enable you to confidently react to personal jewelry losses. Offers great insight for understanding and handling underwriting practices and claim procedures, including…
- Subrogation information gathering
- Cutting settlement costs
- Jewelry facts and statistics
- Underwriting and claims guidelines
- Jewelry Claim and Evaluation Procedures
- Coverage conditions and exclusions
- Tools and solutions for jewelry claims
Sample from the Manual (PDF will open in a new window)
Please complete the form below and click "submit." You will be taken to our secure credit card processing server. If you wish to pay by credit card, please provide your credit card information at that point.
If you prefer to pay by check, simply close the browser window without entering your credit card information. Then mail your check ($125.00 payable to JCRS) to:
3345 Grand Avenue, Suite #4
Oakland CA 94610
* One printed copy and one copy on a PC (if networked, price is per agency/company location)