JCRS for Insurers
JCRS is the leading developer and provider of jewelry underwriting and claims mitigation solutions. JCRS is also the developer of innovative software solutions and the industry’s ACORD Jewelry and Inland Marine XML Standards. We know insurance, jewelry, and technology — a rare combination of expertise that provides significant benefit to insurers and their customers.
- Jewelry 101 Workshop for Agents, CSRs, Underwriters, and Adjusters, our popular one-day training program certified for 8 hours C.E. credit.
- Jewelry claims mitigation services that enable companies to reduce losses, streamline processing, and improve customer satisfaction
- FREE Claims Settlement Audit that can show insurance companies how much they overpaid jewelry settlements and point to solutions for reducing them.
- Jewelry Replacement Services that can offer cost-saving alternatives to paying out questionable claims.
- Salvage & Recovery Services, JCRS’ outsource service for third-party settlement estimates.
- Award-winning JEMs® for Claims software that streamlines claims handling and reduce processing costs.
- The new JEMs® for Agents software that takes the guesswork out of jewelry insurance.
- ACORD-JCRS XML Jewelry Standards that systematize and help produce the most complete and accurate appraisals for insurance purposes.
- Jewelry Insurance Manual, the most complete and authoritative jewelry insurance manual for the industry available.
- Jewelry Insurance Issues, JCRS’
FREE monthly electronic newsletter.