Who We Are
- JCRS is the leading developer and provider of jewelry underwriting and
claims mitigation solutions. Our products and services help both insurance
professionals and jewelers involved in the jewelry insurance process —
appraisals, underwriting, claims, replacement, and salvage.
- JCRS is also the developer of software solutions that support the insurance
industry's ACORD/JISO Jewelry and Inland Marine XML Standards, which provide
for uniform and systematic jewelry information and data collection, transmittal,
- JCRS services, tools, and resources support and link both insurance and
jewelry professionals, enabling them to offer efficient and high-quality
jewelry insurance services to their customers.
- JCRS’s consumer site, Shopping for Jewelry, helps jewelry buyers
understand how jewelry is valued and insured, making them better informed
purchasers and policyholders.
JCRS brochure: (PDF version) (HTML
What We Do
- Creates and implements standardized jewelry insurance appraisals
- Assists insurers with scheduled jewelry underwriting and claims
- Trains qualified jewelers in appraising to insurance industry standards
- Educates jewelry purchasers